Adobe XD disconnect me from the internet

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am on Mac Pro and I'm experiencing this issue since the first time I started using this new beta software.

Well, to be short, my computer gets disconnected from the internet as soon as I start the software.
And the only way to get it back is restarting or unplugging my internet usb dongle.

This is the dongle I'm using to connect to internet.

Asus USB-N13 Wireless-N300 USB Adapter

My OS X version si El Capitan 10.11.6

No errors are displayed while it gets disconnected. It's just the wireless app that closes immediately when XD starts and then it's impossible for me to connect again.

Is this something you can fix? I hope it is. Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016
The fix will be available in a future update. This update will have the same issue.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for reporting the issue. I will file internally and ensure the associated team is made aware.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your support. Please update the post if you find a solution.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have reproduced the issue and are working on a fix.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great to hear!

Oh, and I just received an update. Will I be able to get it running fine already?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fix will be available in a future update. This update will have the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to let you know we were not aware of this issue but I have just purchased this dongle to investigate the problem. Thank you for reporting this.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! Was this issue ever solved? I'm having a similar issue on a 2018 Macbook Pro with this dongle:

https://www.tripplite.com/usb-3.1-gen-1-usb-c-to-hdmi-4k-adapter-usb-a-usb-c-pd-charging-gigabit-eth...

My ethernet works fine though the port/dongle until I start Adobe XD, at which point it kicks me off the ethernet connection. I'm still able to connect therough wifi, but for some reason I can no loner use the ethernet and the connection is no longer allowed in the port.

Any advice woukld be greatly appreciated!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines