• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd does not work properly even after the update

New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After today's update of Adobe Xd, it still crashes. The program starts, but when you select Prototype, the application stops working. No error, window disappears.

Return to older drivers (NVIDIA) is not possible. Someone already advised me. I use the NVIDIA Quatro 2000 graphics card with the latest drivers. I'm paying for Creative Cloud, so the patch should be on the Adobe side. I need to work in the app. How do I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Hi everyone,

If you are using the Beta version of Windows 10, we are aware of crash issues on it, and working towards a fix. The most common reasons for crashes we have seen thus far are running Adobe XD on Beta version of Windows, and outdated graphic drivers.

If you are using an official version of Windows or Mac OS, and are running into crash issues, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue, please fix this bug to update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So today (May 17), Adobe Xd in Creative Cloud has been updated. With expectation, I waited for it to be settled. Unfortunately the problem is still the same. : ((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

If you are using the Beta version of Windows 10, we are aware of crash issues on it, and working towards a fix. The most common reasons for crashes we have seen thus far are running Adobe XD on Beta version of Windows, and outdated graphic drivers.

If you are using an official version of Windows or Mac OS, and are running into crash issues, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has been resolved by Adobe Technical Support. Reinstalling older drivers. Info for Quatro card owners: I had current drivers 377.83-quadro-grid-desktop-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql. Now installed 372.95-quadro-grid-desktop-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql. The app is already working. Windows 10 I have an official version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But now another application (no Adobe) wants me to install new Nvidia drivers. I thought the uninstallation of the new driver by the Adobe technician was not the right way. New dilemma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue with a brand new Nvidia graphic card.

The funny thing is that Adobe After Effects requires latest Nvidia drivers, so they assumes that an XD user won't work with AE in the same computer.

This is a terrible issue. Me, like several other users, I'm totally unable to use XD and Adobe doesn't give a damn. Oh yes, they contact you applying a stupid workaround, but it's like 2 years that this issue is well documented in this forum and Adobe never seriously investigated on it, they are just taking time hoping that a further combination of Nvidia drivers, Windows updates and XD new versions will fix the problem by chance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please correct yourself!

I am working for Corporate commercial license version, application is crashing for 100+ designers in my company Tata Elxsi.

Hence, stop asking about ID,locations not etc, your program has bug. Please fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines