• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Drag move two groups

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my bad English, I am trying to make a drag animation on my UI ordering app. I've made a drag animation for the "Burgers" container and it working good and I tried to make the same for the categories which is above the Burgers container and when I tried to play the prototype and try to drag any element of  the previously mentioned groups I find them both moving togther like they're linked together..

Here's a video that explain what I mean.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Hi @abdon44496373, I'm not sure what the problem is in your file but either those two scrolling groups are grouped together or you're creating that scroll/drag animation with a transition between two artboards. I'd suggest watching this video to make sure you're not missing anything while creating a horizontal scrollable menu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0EKvObT2jw Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @abdon44496373, I'm not sure what the problem is in your file but either those two scrolling groups are grouped together or you're creating that scroll/drag animation with a transition between two artboards. I'd suggest watching this video to make sure you're not missing anything while creating a horizontal scrollable menu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0EKvObT2jw Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines