• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD error 5719

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I heve been getting  erorr 5719 for 4 days now  and I have tried almost all the solutions provided by the Adobe's employees. I did the "gpedit.msc" process , I did reinstalle creative cloud and XD , I did the creative cloud cleaner tool and the result was an erorr titled :The process with PID 10092 could not be terminated.

I do not know what else I can do. Heeeellllpppppppp meeeeeeeeee

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Thanks alot bro it worked 🥳

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure but you can find that process in your Task Manager and see what kind of precess is that or try to use "end task" to terminate it manually ... if that is a reason.

Screenshot 2021-10-30 193132.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem. If you still haven't been able to find a fix, what worked for me was uninstalling Adobe CC through the uninstaller, cleaning out all the temp files through something like CCleaner, and then restarting your computer. If you still have XD on your computer at this pointr, it may work, but if you don't, you can download it (without CC) from the XD page. I've found not all the features work (such as working on shared documents, plugins, libraries, and the "Recent" and "Your Files" tab are still broken), but you can download your works from the "Manage Links" section. 

It's not a great fix, but until I can contact Adobe staff on Monday, that's all I've got. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of windows and sign back in, this fixes it for some reason (despite restarting the PC not fixing it, strange). All the convoluted "fixes" from Adobe don't work half the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks alot bro it worked 🥳

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines