• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Error 86 - Unable to open local files

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 4 local files that are showing an Error 86 when i attempt to open them. This is the first time ive experienced this issue. the last time i was able to open these files was about a month ago. 

Some info about what i am using:

1. XD version 37.032.10, OS Big Sur version 11.2.1

2. they are saved locally on my system harddrive 

3. I have the logs, i can send a separate message witht he file.

i have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Xd as well as Creative cloud with no luck. 

Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Data loss

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaycie,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please look for a different version of the file at this location: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD CC, this is a temp location for autosave. In case if you are able to find the files, please add the logs(https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html) and the files to a shared location, like Google Drive or DropBox, and DM me the link by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jaycie ,

Thanks for writing us , Could you please try update to XD 37.1.32  and open your local documents and let us know the results.

Regards,

Rajasekhar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to XD 37.1.32 and am still getting the same error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response, Jaycie. Will it be possible for you to share the file with us? If yes, please add the file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link with us through DM by clicking on my name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have 1 local files that are showing an Error 86 when i attempt to open them. This is the first time i have experienced this issue.

Some info about what i am using:

1. XD version 41.1.12, 

2. they are saved locally on my system.

3. I have the logs, i can send a separate message witht he file.

i have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Xd as well as Creative cloud with no luck. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines