Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD extremely slow

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am working with Adobe XD for creating prototypes, and since a few days, I have extreme problems in performance.

As soon as I open XD, my MacBook gets slow. Additonally, it takes about 5 minutes to open a XD file, and as soon as I want to work in the XD file, nothing happens or it happens with extreme delay (e. g. up to 5 minutes that nothing happens if I want to copy a screen). Also restarting XD does not help. 

I also tried it with re-installing XD, but nothing changed. 

First, I worked with an older MacBook Pro (13", 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports, 2,7 GHz-Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 16 GB, macOS Monterey 12.6), however I changed to a new MacBook Pro last week and the problem is still existing (14", 2021, Apple M1 Pro chip, 16 GB, macOS Monterey 12.6). I also have the latest update of XD (54.1.12)

Could you please help me? I really need to do my work in XD because important business meetings are depending on my screens...

Thank you and best regards, 

Larissa 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lari123,

We are sorry to hear you're experiencing performance issues with XD, and thanks for sharing the hardware details. We would need a few more details to investigate the issue.

• Please share the screenshot of the activity monitor.
  • Does that happen with all files or with a specific file?
  • Please generate logs, upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox, and share the URL with me over a private message.
  • If possible, please upload the XD file along with logs with me over a PM.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

thanks for your reply. I sent you a private message. 

Best wishes, 

Larissa 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the requested info. I have replied to you over a PM. Once you share the XD file with me, I will be able to log a bug for your issue with our engineering team.

I will try my best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines