Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd file disappeared after subscription expired

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My company's Adobe subscription expired and I can't seem to find an Xd file I've been working on recently.

It was saved on cloud. I used to open it from "Templates and Recent Files" in Xd start screen and now it disappeared.

I checked https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and the trash and it's nowhere to find.

I can see the prototype on the link I shared with my coworkers, but that doesn't help.

Can I get some help?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Hi @Mixandra223460247mau ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If you had an Enterprise subscription, please try the steps shared here and reclaim the asset.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mixandra223460247mau ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If you had an Enterprise subscription, please try the steps shared here and reclaim the asset.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh_Tiwari ,

I followed the steps in the Asset Reclamation and this does not work because I'm the only user and I can't remove myself.
So I added another user with my other work email and gave it administrative rights. From this account I tried to remove the initial user (Mixandra Decor) and reclaim assets. I checked Transfer content now (it shows 107.6 MB), filled the email of the new user, hit next, hit remove user and I get the error: Your action canā€™t be completed. Please try again shortly.
I also tried the option to Transfer content later and I get the same error.
I have a support case open. I hope I get this solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying. I am sure the support team will try their best to assist you with this. Just in case if you still need us, feel free to share your case reference number through DM by clicking on my name, we'll try our best to assist you with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow-up:

I received the assistance I needed from the support team and I recovered my files using this Asset Reclamation method. All I needed to do (in order to delete my user and recover the files) was to go to Accounts in admin console and change the contract owner to my other user. And from my other user I deleted my initial user, requesting to get my files on email and BOOM! Got my files back. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Guys,

I'm experiencing the same problems after my account expired. Can you please assist me with this? What solutions are available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines