Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD For Android: "Error Downloading CC Asset"

Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I'm trying to preview an Adobe XD document created on my PC on my Android phone. I have it saved as an Adobe Cloud Document and I installed XD on my phone yesterday.

It seems to take 17 years for the file list for the Cloud Documents to load. I'm usually on WiFi, but sometimes on LTE, and nothing at all takes as long as it takes Adobe XD to do anything. After 5 or 6 minutes, I get the file list and when I tap the one that I want, I get "Error Downloading CC Asset".

The document is largish at 43.8MB and includes 12 total artboards, but since this is my first time working with XD I'm not sure if this is an issue or not. My phone is reasonably current (LG Stylo 4) and I have more than enough space.

Any suggestions appreciated.

- Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Hi Atul,

This may sound odd, but everything is working fine this morning. I made sure that CC was entirely up-to-date on my PC, (it already was), and I'm using the same network as yesterday, but today it loaded fairly quickly while yesterday it didn't.

Thank you again for your suggestions.

- Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Thanks for sharing the details, I would like to know if you have tried a different machine or a network and tried to load the Cloud documents? Are you getting this error "Error download CC Assets" every time or it's intermittent. I would also request you to try the steps mentioned here: - https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html and update this discussion with the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul,

This may sound odd, but everything is working fine this morning. I made sure that CC was entirely up-to-date on my PC, (it already was), and I'm using the same network as yesterday, but today it loaded fairly quickly while yesterday it didn't.

Thank you again for your suggestions.

- Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing us with an update. Glad to hear that you are all set.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got the same problem, and nothing seems to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines