• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD freezes randomly when I try to zoom IN/OUT, or edit text...

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.
I've had that freezing issue with XD since I started using it 2 years ago and I see that lot's of us have been experiencing the same thing for years (makes me wonder why I'm paying for using that app, actually). It is a very frustrating issue it can decrease your production dramatically as it keeps happening over and over again on a project.
Now, I don't know if this will help some of us, but I found out that if I stop streaming apps like Spotify of YouTube, the problem does not occurs as often, sometimes not at all. If I stop streaming while XD is frozen, it actually gets back to normal right away. 

Maybe a lead for Adobe Devs???

Hugo.

(I'm on Windows 10)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Please collect system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
  4. Please collect and share Spin Dump file by following the steps shared below:
  • Launch Task Manager
  • Select the Adobe XD process
  • Right click on the Adobe XD process
  • Select “Create dump file”
  • This will generate a binary file

Please add both the files to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share it through DM by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines