• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Freezes while zoomingto the artboard, editing text in XD.

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Adobe XD freezes frequently while zooming to the artboard or when I try to edit text  or else it freezes when i create and work on more than 2 artboard?
my specs- I have Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB ram, 4GB rx480 GFX but still it freezes.
Anyone has a solution to this?
Please try to resolve this problem else i have to switch to figma.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>
TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we're sorry you're having trouble with Adobe XD. Could you tell us which software version you are using? Does this problem occur on every file? Have you checked if there are any updates available for your OS and graphics card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!
This happens with every file, I even reinstalled my windows still the problem didn't get fixed, I have attached the video, ram usage, and XD file version to this chat kindly look into it. its been like this on windows even in my office PC and now even in my home gaming PC at least it should have worked properly in my home PC but still freezes after creating more than 3 artboards.

XD version: 39.12.12
Ram Usage: 11GB and above.

Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhishek,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with XD. Would you mind trying switching your focus from XD for a while to other apps and them come back and see if that helps? I would like to know few more details in addition to what Italo has asked-

• How was the zoom command given (using the mouse wheel, the touchpad, the zoom dropdown, the zoom tool, or a specific keyboard shortcut (like Ctrl+1, etc.))?
  • Could you please generate logs using this link and crash dumps along with the XD file so that we can escalate to the team for investigation? 

Please upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM. 

Note: Please add the URL of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines