• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Freezes

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a really worst experiences these couple of days, every time I make a change on the document I have to wait like 5-6 minutes to be able to use the application again. Everything freezes. tried to update from 34 to 35 but the app still behaves the same.

WORST EXPERIENCE 😐.

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daud,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear about the issue.

We will surely help you.

Is it happening with all the documents or just with one specific document ?

Can you please share the XD file and logs and OS details also, that'll help us a lot in debugging the issue and get back to you with the resolution.

How to collect logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

How to share logs: Please upload it on any cloudsharing platform and share the URL with me by clicking on my profile picture and DM me.

Thanks,

Nawneet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing a similar issue in one of my cloud documents. It seemed to be less of an issue if I worked on a local version of the file. As interesting as that may be, its not really a solution for our studio. 

Nawneet I sent you a DM with the same details you requested from Daud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jeremy,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing the similar issue with XD and thanks for sharing the logs and info with Nawneet. It would be really helpful if you can also share the logs for the other machine on which XD is crashing and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share url with us here or the name of the log file here.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did they help you? Or just keep saying how sorry they are. Jesus!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Raibach, 

It's been a fair while since I was having the issue. From memory I think Adobe requested more data a couple of times by generating different logs and reports. I think I may have prioritised work outside of XD for a period to minimise the impact. Somewhere along the line though things sorted themselves out without me directly trying to solve the issue. I suspect a patch may have resolved the problem such that I haven't noticed it lately. 

Ultimately though I there were no solutions offered based on the intel I supplied. 

Working in software dev though I know that some bugs can be really complex and hard to solve, or isolated to a small number of individuals and therefore a low priority, so I'm not all that surprised and half expected this result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been the same experience the Jeremyh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines