• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe xd Installion problem in win10

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone..i am having installation problem and i tried many times to install creative cloud & adobe xd in my win10 pc,it's not installing. it's not showing any error .please give me a solution.

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Would you mind sharing a few more details of what exactly happens when you try installing the application? Is it like it gets stuck at a certain percentage? I'd also request you to please try the suggestions shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html

We're here to help, just need more info.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jagan,

I would like to follow up on the issue. Would you mind confirming if the issue is resolved or not? If no, I would request you to please check if your system meets the minimum requirement to install XD as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/system-requirements.html#MinimumsystemrequirementsforAdobeXDondesktop

Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines