• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD is stuck in a loop at start-up

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start Adobe XD I'm stuck in a loop. It's trying to load some window on top of the main window with my file; this window then closes before it finishes loading, and then it tries to open it again. If I press the "close" button on the window, XD close completely. 

I'm using the latest Xd. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Hi there,

This is strange. I would suggest you to please get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that you can get the immediate assistance on the issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

Let us know if it works or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It's been a while we haven't heard back from you. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We will be happy to help.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will not solve it. I tried closing everything Adobe related I could find in the task manager. Started Adobe XD again and you are still stuck in a cycle of a modal poping up and closing over and over again. Only option is to close the modal and when you do it, it will also close Adobe XD completly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

This is strange. I would suggest you to please get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that you can get the immediate assistance on the issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines