• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD keeps crashing without error

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have serious problems with Adobe XD under Windows 10 1909. I've been working on a projekt for about one hour now and as the file got bigger, XD just started crashing all of a sudden. It seems that it just doesn't handle the RAM very well. 

I'm working on a relatively small project with maybe 10 images, some boxes and some text. It's so frustrating that it doesn't give me any error message. I've emptied my (8gb RAM), restarted the computer, deinstalled XD, but that doesn't solve the problem. 

Any idea what I can do to still meet my deadline? I don't have the time to switch to one of the competitiors. It's urgent! So any help is appreciated..  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jan,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is XD crashing while working on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Does it crash while performing a specific task or it's crashing randomly?
  4. Please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines