• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD lagging brand new computer

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm getting really frustrated because XD is lagging, everywhere. I didn't 2 months ago I think. I have the latest updates, I have all the latest drivers for my computer, I have tried reinstall it and rebooted my computer many times. The window itself for XD is lagging if I change its size, all tools and menus are lagging when I hover my mouse over them, for example creating a square is lagging too, typing text etc... Even the small animation in the main start menu is lagging.

My relevant specs are:

Ryzen 5600x

Geforce RTX 3070

16 gb ram

I have uploaded a log file and here's a screenshot of what my service manager shows:

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try uninstalling XD using the Adobe Cleaner Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once uninstalled, please re-install XD and check how it works. In case if you are still experiencing lag issues with XD, please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I will try it and get back to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines