• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD link - Prototype is not loading properly

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I wanted to test if my protoype would work on other devices and created a link. However, when I or my test clients test the link, the prototype does not load after the first slide.

A loading circle appears and it the prototype freezes. If tested on mobile, you can zoom out and a home button appears, when you click on it the prototype shrinks a little bit in size but you can run through it properly. So basically it only works when you click on the home button, which is very frustrating because I my test users won't know what to do when it freezes. 

When you open it on a desktop, it also freezes and you have to press Esc in order to see the home button and start over. Is there any way to fix it? The animation on the first page is basically the circle expanding onto the second slide and getting smaller on the third slide again. If you want, I could include the shared link for you to see. I hope you can help me out.

bug.PNGbug1.PNG

TOPICS
Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

I can see all artboards in grid view and are able to see loading circle with loading login page after clicking on green circle.. I am using Opera browser. It works for me. Can you test it in different browsers?

app.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share the link for our review.Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see all artboards in grid view and are able to see loading circle with loading login page after clicking on green circle.. I am using Opera browser. It works for me. Can you test it in different browsers?

app.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh that's really odd, seems like it fixed itself. It used to get stuck after the first screen but now the animation is kinda running smooth haha. I'm not sure what the issue was, but thank you anyway for helping me out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines