Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Adobe XD Mac Install not working

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)

macOS Catalina 10.15.7

Just signed up for Adobe XD. I am doing the $9.99 monthly option. I received a confirmation email from Adobe prompting me to download a .dmg file for installing Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud. When I double click the XD file icon (as it prompts me to) nothing happens. 

Also its worth noting that I forwarded my email with the install .dmg to my wife who will be using Adobe XD on her mac. She was able to install and use Adobe XD just fine. I believe she actually has the same mac as me as well. So I dont know if this is some issue of not being able to use Adobe XD on two machines? Or maybe a compatibility issue? Any help would be appreciated since I cant even use the product I just paid for.

Thanks,

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please reboot your computer and then try the steps shared here to download the app https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines