Hello,

The program opens in a white screen, loads for a few seconds and then closes

Please help me!

I'm Brazilian Portuguese

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Can you try the solution in this document Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows​ and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am assuming here that you are on Windows OS, because we are aware of crash issues with the 1809 version of Windows 10. Can you confirm that for us?

We are documenting a solution for this issue, and we will post a link to the document here as soon as we have it ready. Stay tuned.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

GIF:

Imgur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try the solution in this document Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows​ and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm having the same problem

It still freezes on the white start screen with the logo. I've noticed creative cloud, I've uninstalled and reinstalled xd, I've updated the windows drive, I've updated windows and xd version, I have a student license of my course for it, but I could never even put it since it does not open, I need it, I do not know what else to do. Can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines