• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD not opening at all since updating to MacOS Monterey

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i have come to work on a project this eveing after updating to MacOS Monterey and nothing is happening. XD WILL NOT open at all!! I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting the macbook and nothing!!

Hardware MacBook Pro M1 2020

Software XD 45.0.62

Have now back dated to XD 44.1.12 and this seems to have done the trick althought it is super slow to open up. This need resolving asap as it is effecting my day to day work and letting clients down.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mrs-Kazz-Ward,

Thank you for reaching out to us; this is awful that you had to roll back to the previous version. I'll try my best to assist you here. 
I'd like to know if you're using external display/devices with USB C/ Thunderbolt 3 port. If yes, please remove it and confirm if XD 45 is working fine. 

Sorry if it is too much to ask. Please share the logs from your machine using this link -https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html. Once you have the logs, please upload them to CC or Dropbox and share the link via private message.  

I am awaiting your response.

~Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul_Saini, 

I am having the some issue. After updating my MaBook Silicon M1 from Bigsur to Monterey, I can not open Adobe XD any more. It tries to open and  fire a "Adobe XD quit unexpectedly" error and crush. I have uploaded my log on the adobe server.

The following file has been uploaded on Adobe LogCollector Portal:

File: AdobeLogs_20211104_185555_579-mac.zip

Help me out if possible. 

Thanks in advance.
gmorshed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not possible to create a link in Adobe XD from MacOS Monterrey. I receive error 44:76 whenever I attempt to do so. I have already tried all the steps you suggest, but none worked. When I created the link on a Windows PC, it worked without any issues. It loads up to 79% on my Imac, but always throws an error of 44:76

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not possible to create a link in Adobe XD from MacOS Monterrey. I receive error 44:76 whenever I attempt to do so. I have already tried all the steps you suggest, but none worked. When I created the link on a Windows PC, it worked without any issues. It loads up to 79% on my Imac, but always throws an error of 44:76

By @summit5C74

Help me out if possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi summit5C74,

We are sorry for the frustration. We would like to know if you are on the latest version of XD (XD 45). If yes, does that happen with all files or with a specific file?

Is it possible for you to share the XD file with me over a private message so that we can investigate at our end? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I haven't opened Adobe XD in a while but tried to yesterday and today and have yet been unable to. The icon will bounce a few times then remain stuck in a "not responding" state (See attached screenshot). I'm wondering if I had too many files open or something? Maybe my mac can't load everything into memory that was open? I tried uninstalling, but it didn't help. I'm running MacOS 10.15.3. XD is version 28.4.12.3.

Any ideas? Wondering if I can somehow drop all the files that XD has open somehow?

EDIT: After letting it run for a while in that not responding state, it finally crashed. I added a screen cap of the crash report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help me out if possible. i was following this forum https://thegbapp.com/ but unable to find the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help me out if possible. i was following this forum https://cocpureapk.com/ but unable to find the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jack12355,

We are sorry for the frustration. We would request you to please share the screenshot of the About XD info page. Please try updating XD using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html and then launch XD from Creative Cloud desktop app.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, tech enthusiasts at LesTech! 👋 I know we're usually focused on the latest gadgets and tech trends, but it's essential to stay informed about software issues too. This discussion on Adobe XD not opening on macOS Monterey serves as a reminder that even the most advanced tech can have hiccups. Let's keep our tech knowledge well-rounded and share insights on resolving such challenges within our community. :laptop_computer::wrench: #LesTech #TechCommunity #TechSolutions

lestech apk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, Geometry Dash fans! :joystick:️ While this discussion might be about Adobe XD and macOS Monterey, it's a great reminder of how important it is to have a stable system for playing games like Geometry Dash. A smooth-running system ensures that we can enjoy our gaming experiences without interruptions. Let's learn from these tech discussions and keep our gaming setups in top shape for some epic Geometry Dash runs! 💥:video_game: #GamingSetup #TechTalk #GeometryDashFun

geometrydash download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe XD community! :artist_palette: I came across this post on the Adobe XD discussions, and it seems like there's a common issue with XD not opening on macOS Monterey. I appreciate the insights and troubleshooting tips shared here – it's a lifesaver for those of us facing this problem. Let's work together to find a solution and keep our design projects running smoothly! :laptop_computer::party_popper: #AdobeXD #MontereyIssues #CommunitySupport

GB WhatsApp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Adobe XD community! I've noticed a common issue with XD not opening on macOS Monterey. I'm grateful for the insights and troubleshooting tips shared here. Let's collaborate with gt whatsapp download apk to find a solution and keep our design projects running smoothly! #AdobeXD #MontereyIssues #CommunitySupport

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines