• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe xd not opening properly stops with black screen

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed latest adobe xd from creative cloud. When I launching adobe xd. the xd software window opens and showing the adobe xd logo. Then Its fully black nothing showing without black color. full adobe xd software interface is black only showing close, minimize, extend-window buttons in right upper corner.

my computer configurations: 

Operating system: Windows 10 pro

Processor: Intel(r) Core(TM) i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Ram: 12.0 GB
System type: 64-bit operating system

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tahiduli7231,

Hope you doing good!!

Sorry to hear that you facing this issue. We will be happy to help you in all possible ways.

Can you please help us providing the logs so that we can have a look and assist you in a better way.

Please find here how to send the logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards,

Nawneet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By log collector. I uploaded the log file to adobe. Now, here I cant see any option to upload in this post. So, How you can know my problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tahiduli,

Thanks for uploading the file using the log collector tool as asked by Nawneet. There is no direct way of attaching the file on the community. You may upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the link with any of us over a private message.

Note: Please add the URL of this post over a PM for reference.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the file, Tahiduli. I have escalated the link for further investigation to the team. They are working on it. We will update you as soon as we hear back from the team.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tahidul,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to sharing logs, I'd also request you to try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/troubleshooting-adobe-xd-crashes-white-screen-on-launch-on-w...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tahiduli,

Hope you are good!!

Thanks for sharing the logs with us. We are looking into your issue on priority and definitely we will have an update soon.

Meanwhile, just to look into the core issue we need some more logs. Can you please provide us the logs so that we can help you as soon as possible.

Logs we need :

C:\Users*user-name*\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD._******

Please zip whole folder and share the complete folder 'Adobe.CC.XD._******' with us on private message.

Thanks,

Nawneet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tahiduli,

Would you mind sharing the logs asked by Nawneet over a Private message with any of us? Let us know if you face any trouble collecting logs.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines