i had this problem in windows 10 also , everytime i restart my computer adobe xd just crash at the start and i have to uninstall and Reinstall the Adobe XD in order to open , it's really annoying ..
Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD.We would like to know a few more details like-
Also we would request you to please try the below troubleshoot steps and let us know if that works-
1. Try creating a new user account on your machine and then try to launch XD. If it works, go to the previous account-.
2. Signout of Creative Cloud Desktop app
3. End all all Creative Cloud desktop app process from task manager.
4. Uninstall XD, Creative Cloud Desktop app using the Adobe Cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.
4. Restart the machine.
5. Install Creative Cloud, XD.
If this doesn't help, once it crashed please collect the system logs so we will make sure to report the issue for investigation. Though, we would need Adobe logs and Crash dumps of your machine for investigation purposes. Please generate the logs and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with us here or over a PM. We will make sure to file a feedback ticket of your machine's logs
Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.
I have the same issue, my computer version is Windows 11, and I tried every single step above, and I've got nothing!! XD doesn't work at all. I'm learning adobe XD in an online course so I have to run with it very soon!
I have also tried all of these steps with no luck on Windows 11. Nothing works, the application just quits upon opening without any kind of error code. I have also tried repairing/restarting the app with no luck. I updated my graphics driver to the latest version(nvidia 3070) with no luck.