• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd not saving new files to the cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since about 2 weeks, I am unable to save any new document to the cloud.

Even when I create a new, completely empty document, I just get this:

Caro296_1-1591086274939.png

It's saying that it is saving, but it is never stoping saving. I can leave it for hours and not do anything, but it just won't finish saving.

Adobe Xd as well as Adobe CC are up to date. I tried restarting my Mac a couple of times, but it just won't work.

TOPICS
Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Hi Caro,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared below and let us know how it goes:

1. Sign out of Adobe XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close Core Sync process and all Adobe Related Processes from Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to save the file now.

If this doesn't help, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page under the XD menu.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caro,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared below and let us know how it goes:

1. Sign out of Adobe XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close Core Sync process and all Adobe Related Processes from Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to save the file now.

If this doesn't help, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page under the XD menu.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Rishabh! That actually worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I'm having the same issues - have followed the above steps but when I go to save to the cloud it still just shows "saving...". I'm running this version on a Mac Book Pro - Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 2.30.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reporting the issue. It looks like there are sync services affected and they are still working on it. I would request you to please try with some other file just to confirm if you are affected by services or there is some issue with this file only.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue and it's for 1 file only. I can create and save new files to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fred5CD1,

We are sorry for the trouble. We would like to confirm if you have tried the steps suggested in this post by Rishabh. If it's happening with a specific file, is it possible for you to copy everything from the prototype mode into a new file so that all your interaction also get copied and then try to save?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines