• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD (on Windows 10) always working inn background

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD always working in background even if i did open the app. Also it's very clunky and impossible to use and freezes completely when i try to use the text tool

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi luigig28861835,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with XD. We would request you to please share the version of XD you're using. Have you tried signing out of XD, Creative Cloud desktop app, restart the machine and then sign back in?

Could you please record a video of XD freezing while using text tool? 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @HARSHIKA_VERMA 

Thank you for your reply. My XD version is 45.1.62. I've tried what you suggest and I didn't have the app in background when i resterted my computer. The bug with the text tool still persist unfortunately. Here a screenrecord

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble and delay in response. It shouldn't happen in an ideal situation. If you'd allow, we can help you fix this issue here; however, we'd need some logs from your machine. Please collect the logs using this link -https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and share the link of the logs via private message after uploading it to CC or Dropbox.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines