• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD on windows is running slow.

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project with ~30 artboards and ~30 components each with a couple states, and it's chugging on my powerful gaming Windows PC. Panning, Zooming, Moving artboards around, just stutters a lot.

Is this a regression in the latest version of AdobeXD that is being looked at?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using latest public versions of WIndows 10 and AdobeXD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your plugins I think usign a lot of them cause slow & Crash !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sammy,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD. Would you mind checking the latest update to your graphic card driver & see if that helps? We would request you to please confirm if you have the XD version (25.1).

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Still having problems with Adobe XD? Keep us updated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, slightly different problem here - I have a file with 580 artboards and don't know how much symbols.

Annotation 2019-12-11 021254.jpg

more details here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.
I'm having this slowness problem for many years, and it is absolutely always present when zooming or paning.

My machine is not bad (i7 cpu, SSD's, 32gb RAM, Nvidia 1050Ti gpu, Gigabit connection) and I keep my Windows up to date with studio graphics drivers (or sometimes game drivers) also up to date, but it only happened briefly with some version 2x.xx where this jerkyness didn't happened.

It is not a problem with heavy files or many components, even 2-3 artboards without components can impact the performance. Zooming and paning is slow and jerky. I use mostly local files because they are couple of percentages faster than online ones, but I use cloud ones too.

Over the years I tried to uninstall it completely, clean it, install older versions. Nothing.
And now I really can't take it anymore and thinking of switching to Figma where this never happens.
My logs are these: AdobeLogs_20220111_090953_661-win-GS.zxp
Please Adobe, can you help me out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines