• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD preview mode randomly shifting

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so everytime we are on a preview mode the whole artboard is shifted? and its not the same pages all the time either, it randomly happens!

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Hmm never experienced that, I'd suggest demonstrating the situation in another empty test file by creating two empty artboards and pasting those elements to see if it's a file specific issue and feel free to update us here, maybe some other team member might have some suggestion, and if you create that test file (and removing any confidential info) I'd like to check the file also!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @saembyeol25235162cptf, if I'm not missing something and if you mean when you preview your work on XD by pressing the play button at top right or with the shortcut cmd/ctrl-return/enter, preview screen shows the home/first artboard first. If you'd like the preview a specific artboard, you need to select that artboard by clicking its title at top or double clicking an empty section of it. Hope this was what you meant, if not, please update me maybe me or some other expert can be helpful (if you add a screenshot/screencast/loom video etc trhat also might be very helpful 🙂 Happy creating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 3.07.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-23 at 3.06.56 PM.png

So whenever im in preview mode, not all the pages are shown like the second one. some are slightly off like the ones on top, and some are like this on the sides as well. Everything is aligned perfectly and this occurs on random pages. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm never experienced that, I'd suggest demonstrating the situation in another empty test file by creating two empty artboards and pasting those elements to see if it's a file specific issue and feel free to update us here, maybe some other team member might have some suggestion, and if you create that test file (and removing any confidential info) I'd like to check the file also!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actally found out that if the viewport height is different it can shift like that in protoype mode 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines