• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe xd project export to C # (xamarin)

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have a project ready in Adobe xd, which means we need to export the project to eg Xamarin.
I saw that there is no problem when it comes to exporting to eg HTML and CSS. For that you could have Anima.
How about C #?
I am only interested in the name of the application / plugin / method if there is no dedicated tool for it.
P.S. if you know a good book on this subject Adobe xd -> Xamarin, I will read it.
Regards.
TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have this option available in XD however let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by voting for an existing request or posting a new request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests?query=Xamarin

This is the best way of sharing the feedback with the Engineering and Management team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have this option available in XD however let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by voting for an existing request or posting a new request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests?query=Xamarin

This is the best way of sharing the feedback with the Engineering and Management team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines