Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe XD project not showing responsive

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I have this website done in XD, it's all set, responsive button is ON, but the website doesn't show responsive.

I was thinking if that's cause i don't have the payed version yet, can anyone help me on this question?

Thanks from now

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Iris,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, that's not how the Responsive Resize feature works. It allows you to resize objects while maintaining spatial relationships at different sizes to best adapt to multiple screen sizes. You will need to design for various screen sizes and to decrease your manual work of designing for other screens you can use the Responsive resize feature.

For more information, you can refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/using-responsive-resize.html

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines