Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Prototype not recording

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to use the prototyping recording feature. However, when I click the recored button, it flashes as if it recording but the time stays at 00:00 and nothing seems to be actually recorded. Do I have to configure some settings for screen recording? Im using an m1 mac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Collen,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In case if you macOS, please try the suggestions shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/prototype-unable-to-record-video-in-xd-on-mac/m-p/10858465#M... and in case if you have Windows OS, you can use the Windows + G that is a Windows native recorder.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you need to allow screen recording within windows or apple system in settings. Then close and reopen Adobe XD for the settings to be accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines