Adobe Xd Prototype Preview does not work

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have a problem with my Adobe Xd file. Everything worked until recently, but today when I opened the prototype on my smartphone, it stopped showing me the images on one page. Then when I opened the file on my PC, I saw the same problem there... In the preview, the images are no longer displayed. What can I do now? I am using the latest version of Adobe XD and arebite on MacBook with MacOS Big Sur version 11.5.2.

Also, some actions of the prototype do not work in the preview on the smartphone, but work on the Macbook. What is the reason for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images are grouped and then I created a scroll group from them. If I deactivate the scroll group, then the images are displayed again, but otherwise not.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now I found out that it is the layer that blurs the image. So an object in the scroll group consists of an image and above it is a layer that blurs the image. And these two layers then form an obejct from the scroll group. If I deactivate the scroll group, the object is displayed in the preview or if I deactivate the layer that blurs the object, then the object is also displayed in the preview. What can I do now?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines