• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe xd public share link not working

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create a public share link for prototype testing but it requires me to log in when I try to open it on my cellphone. After I log in (using another adobe ID) it says that I'm not allowed to see the prototype and that I have to send a request to the creator to open this work. So I send it and find the reqeust in the notifications but when I click the 'accept' it keeps saying 'Something went wrong', what the hell??

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alicia,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you confirm if the link with voice cababilities? Could you please try creating a link for another simple file with just single object and test if you are able to access that link. We'll also need a screenshot of XD share mode while creating the link and the version of XD. We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently I can't create a link for another file. I have read it if somewhere that if it is XD starter plan then I could only share once. I'm not sure if that's why I can't creat a link anymore bc I don't know if it is XD starter plan or not. The XD I'm using right now is the latest-updated version. I've attached a screenshot below. I have chosen 'design review' and 'whoever has the link can access to this prototype'

屏幕快照 2021-08-07 03.49.49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines