• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd Share Link Requires Login to Access Since Latest Update

Explorer ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest Windows software update to Xd, (v 50.0.12) upon pasting the generated Share URL link into a web browser, you are immediately required to log into your Adobe account. Previous to this update this operation appeared to work as usual. 

xd_screencap_01.pngxd_screencap_02.pngxd_screencap_03.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Hi @Matthew5C26 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble and for the delay in response. Generally, if the prototype contains some voice feature then it requires a sign-in because of security reasons. If you do have a voice feature then it's working as designed. If that's not the case, please update XD to the latest version by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html and let us know how it goes.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...in addition, entire web pages act as a link as opposed to only the links that were created/designated. I have gone back-and-forth removing all links and recreating them, but the problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xd_screencap_04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can clearly see in the above image, there are only three (3) links designated to go back to the Home page; from Enterprise Auth logo, from first link in the breadcrumb, and Home link in top nav. However, when I select anywhere on the page, it goes back to the Home page. I made sure to remove any auto-generated return links. Again, this is since the latest update to (v 50.0.12).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, second issue seems to have been resolved by braking and recreating the Overlay link going to the adjacent  page to the right. It auto-generated an undesired return. This somehow corrected the entire page acting as a link back to the Home page even though the links were going to different pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Matthew5C26 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble and for the delay in response. Generally, if the prototype contains some voice feature then it requires a sign-in because of security reasons. If you do have a voice feature then it's working as designed. If that's not the case, please update XD to the latest version by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html and let us know how it goes.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, all of the reasons/considerations you mentioned do not apply in my case. This is a simple web design that should for no reason require the party included in the Share to need to sign in to Adobe.

Here is the link. Please try it on several different browsers. It occasionally works for me, but not on some browsers. However, it never works for the intended (shared) party.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/488d90ed-2d2d-412a-ad99-aa497320608c-1dde/

Please advise ASAP, as I need to get this process moving in a timely fashion.

Thanks.

Matt

Matthew Gardiner
Web Designer Advisor
General Dynamics Information Technology
matthew.gardiner@gdit.com

Mobile: 240.732.9773

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, all of the reasons/considerations you mentioned do not apply in my case. And updating Xd was one of the first things I tried. This is a simple web design that should for no reason require the party included in the Share to need to sign in to Adobe.

Please advise ASAP, as I need to get this process moving in a timely fashion.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines