Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD share links not working and unable to share with clients

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am having trouble sharing my website designs with my clients. I am using Adobe XD for the mockups and links are being generated, but when you go to the links the screen is white with a line through it. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 11.10.40 PM.png

This mockup is small - only six pages - but the links are still not working. I've tried the Design Review, Development, Presentation, User Testing, and Custom. All the links bring me to the same blank page. 

Can someone please help?! 

Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind creating a new link on latest version of XD? 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem. 

Here is the link: https://xd.adobe.com/view/a22920e2-8bc5-4f74-98a2-f348c8d0841a-f77a/

Best, 

Rochelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rochelle,

Extremely sorry for the delay on this one. We were not able to replicate this behavior at our end. If you're still having this issue, please upload the file to CC or Dropbox and share the link via PM (Click on my profile and hit the Send a message button). 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines