Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Shared Links Limit

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings.

It's been 2 years I am using Adobe XD(Starter Plan). I am so satisfied with XD's feature and support.

But yesterday after updating my changes in the prototype and while tried to share the link I got a message at the bottom right corner saying that "Unlock unlimited shared links continues... You've reached the capacity for link sharing with your plan. Upgrade to publish more links and use premium features."

I am worried about this now. Because all my cloud links are synced with this account. Is there any way that I can publish more links by deleting an old shared link and generate a new one? I have tried this already. But that doesn't give any help to me. If anyone knows what I've to do other than paying for it.

Regards

TOPICS
Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Sorry, but Figma only lets free users have 3 projects, so you won't get far there either. After that it's more expensive than Adobe XD.

Companies (Adobe, Figma, and every other company) need to make money, just as you are making money with Adobe's software (XD is professional software). Adobe did announce this change well in advance and even delayed the change due to COVID. I'm sorry you did not see that announcement, but this is not an abrupt change.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Starter plan includes one active shared link and one active shared document with up to two co-editors. 
For more details, see Compare plans.  I request you to go upgrade the plan. 

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a ridiculous chnange. A transparent attempt at money grabbing from your poorest users. There are many designers and start ups just starting our who need more than one link at a time. One! This is an unacceptable unannounced change. I'm definitely switching to Figma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but Figma only lets free users have 3 projects, so you won't get far there either. After that it's more expensive than Adobe XD.

Companies (Adobe, Figma, and every other company) need to make money, just as you are making money with Adobe's software (XD is professional software). Adobe did announce this change well in advance and even delayed the change due to COVID. I'm sorry you did not see that announcement, but this is not an abrupt change.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. I only have one cloud document and one shared link and it doesn't let me update this same link, it says I have reached the capacity of shared link, but I only have one.. I guess Adobe XD thinks my cloud doc isn't linked to the link published, but it is.. Software updates should bring solutions not problems. Did Adobe XD fixed your problem? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me, i got this message without creating any new link! and cant update the current one either! Any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you only saw the original post and my response that was marked as correct, it lacks

some important context. Look at the comment I was actually replying you'll have see why I said what I did.

I was merely sharing pertinent information, and was not commenting as to whether the policies of Figma or XD are good or bad. If a company wants to offer free things, that's up to them, but they are under no obligation to do so. That's just how business works. Sketch for example does not even have a free plan at all (just a time limited trial).

As for being rude, my comment did not contain insults or swearing. 🙃 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines