Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD - shared prototype does not show in browser

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear forum,

I am trying to share a prototype as HTML to my webpage using XD's share function. However, I keep getting the error message below.

PhilipLee2669734843rx_0-1666257990974.png

I have tried with different browsers, so I am quite confident that the issues lies somewhere within XD.

Anyone know how to solve this? Thanks.

/Philip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Philip_123456789,

Sorry to hear you're unable to open the prototype in the browser. Could you please try the steps recommended in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/xd/kb/issue-view-web-prototypes.html and let us know if that helps?

You may also try opening the prototype in a different browser.

Let us know if that works. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Yes I have tried in different browsers (with both hardware acceleration and Web GL enabled) but still the problem remains. Could it possible be an issue with my XD setup?

/Philip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response, and thanks for trying the steps suggested, @Philip_123456789.  Could you please share the link with me so that I can check on my end?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I have no issue when sharing the prototype as URL: (https://xd.adobe.com/view/018d35ea-75ec-40c1-89d0-a133b1e88a7e-54de/)

The issue occurs when I embed the HTML code:

<iframe width="1366" height="643" src="https://xd.adobe.com/embed/018d35ea-75ec-40c1-89d0-a133b1e88a7e-54de/" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Appreciate your help.

/Philip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the code. Could you please tell me where you are embedding this HTML code? 
I checked the code, and it appears as below-

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1667336031839.png

I will try my best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Harshika. 

I am trying to embed the prototype in a CMS webpage. I have also tested the code in Dreamweaver, which seems to yieldsthe same result (see screenshot).

/Philip

Screenshot.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume this has been discussed in the past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/embedding-an-xd-prototype-in-a-live-website/td-p....

It looks like you're experiencing a similar issue. Could you please check the post? I am checking with the team to see if any workaround exists to embed the code in the CMS webpage.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines