• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Starter Plan missing (solution)

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Designers

I'm sharing the solution of this issue which you can keep using the Starter Plan with no problem even It's not shown on the website due to an issue they're fixing. This is confirmed with the agents I contacted. The only thing that you have to do is open the application located in the folder of documents, do not open it through Creative Cloud because it will aks you to pay and in case the app says there's an update available in the future you can update without problem in the section of updates of CC.

You can download the setup, if it ask you to pay while you're installing just skip that step, if it doesn't work use the trial option to continue the installation and cancel the susbcription immediately (after installing). Once you do it you implement the solution that's written in the first paragraph. For evidence you can these pictures which on CC it shows try or buy even I still have the Starter Plan.

Hope this helps.

TOPICS
Announcement , How to , Known Issue , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm thanks for sharing @Yojansel Cuevas , I'll direct if I see anyone having issue with that so they can try the way you suggested, happy designing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always a pleasure and happy designing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I was really excited to be offered XD Starter for free for occasional use. Then I was really frustrated when the trial ended and I could find no sign of Starter access anywhere. It feels like an intentionally hidden doorway. Your post got me up and running again. It is a huge contribution to the Open Educational Resource community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good idea! (been trying for several weeks lol, I'll give it a shot. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines