• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD still crashes when open project files

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After several days since the problem has started and server approcheas/solutions I've tried,

the problem is still here.

My company can't continue to work with Adobe files due to this reason. 

Another post I've written is present, but still ignored by Adobe staff members.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ambra,

I am sorry for the delay in response to this post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-crashes-when-opening-each-file-project/m-p/11571848.... I have escalated your logs to the Engineering team and I'll update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ambra,

Thank you for your patience, could you please confirm if you are still experiencing the issue in the latest version of XD? If yes, once it crashes, please share the full crash dump: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/how-to-generate-crash-dump-on-windows-machine.html

In case if you find any challenges in sharing that, please share your contact details through DM by clicking on my name, we'll collect these on a remote session.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines