• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD stuck on launch (logo screen) on windows machine

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe xD is stuck on launch (logo screen) windows, I can't finish my project and I have a deadline, I tried reinstalling the application, updating drivers, going in the registry editor, using an even lower version of the Adobe xD, updating windows, installing Creative Cloud Cleaner tool, checking some files in system32 (msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll) nothing helps, does anyone know how to fix this ??

After opening Adobe xD, after several minutes the application crashes (exit).

Do they know that they have a problem, I saw that I'm not the only one who has this problem? Where can I report a bug? 

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not just you. Please refer to this thread Adobe XD stuck on launch (logo screen) on Windows - Adobe Support Community and see if anything there helps you.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Nemanja24263273hqjt ,

We are sorry for the trouble. We would request you to please share the details of your operating system and the version of XD installed on your machine.

Have you tried creating a new user profile and then trying running Adobe XD?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines