• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Stuck on loading screen - happens twice a week at least

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have trouble with Adobe XD. IT basically freezes in loading screen (see image at the bottom).

You know, it's really a pain when I have to re-install Adobe XD every week at least once when this happens. Nothing else seems to work.

Could you guys advise me on how to solve this issue once for all?

It happens really often - I basically become stuck at this screen and nothing else happens..

tomcaklos_0-1647513291678.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I uninstall XD several times and the problem is still there.

I need quick help, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, nothing works at all. I tried reinstall - allow updates and etc.. It always goes well for once, but then again next day freeze. I am really tired of this happening. For ex. right now again, this is 3th time that it happened in the span of 2 days. Could you help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines