Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD switch language from portuguese to english

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I uninstalled Adobe XD and changed my preferences of language to english on my creative cloud account clicking on the avatar icon / preferences / apps/programs / default installation language / selected english north america. When I installed the program again, it continues to be in portuguese. What can I do to switch to English?

Thanks in advance.

Maria

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble in using language settings inside XD. As you have mentioned even after changing the language to english in creative cloud It still shows portuguese, this is Odd. could you please share the language of your OS ,also please try to change the language of Adobe XD with below mentioned steps.

Click on XD->Preferences->Language-> Change language to English-> Restart XD

Below are some useful links to change language from creative cloud

Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/change-app-language.ug.html

please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help..

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chethan,

The second link was a big help. It resolved my problem. I didn't realize I could change the language inside Adobe XD, but with a project openned. 

Thanks for the help!

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thank you for confirming and happy to hear your Issue got resolved.

In case If you face the same Issue again, please feel free to update in the same thread for further assistance from us.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Chethan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines