Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD taking to long to load shared documents

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm getting a problem with shared documents stored in Adobe Cloud.

It takes too long to load. I have a 6 megas file, which I've shared with the integration team. When I try to reopen this same file, It takes incredible 10 minutes to appear! The load bar get stucked in about 60%. The only solution is RESTART MY COMPUTER!

I'm under a hi speed network connection, and my mac mini work smoothly and steady, so I don't think the problems come from the connection or computer speed.

Have a nice day!

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Open and save docs , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed today some problems.

Files edited from library cc have not been updated into project.

File from library was illustration, and was placed linked to adobe xd.

Adobe forces users to use adobe cloud, and it doesn't work smoothly.

Maybe they work on this problem https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/screens-disappearing-during-collaboration-on-cloud-files/td-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. My file is less than 6MB and it takes a long time to open. XD is truly crap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marlon,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

If this doesn't help, please share the information asked by Harshika, we will try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with opening the shared file in XD. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? Is it possible for you to open the file on other machine and see if it's taking the same time to open? Is it happening only with the shared files or all the files?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same type of problems. I try to solve the problem by stopping the processes as described and restart XD. Then opening the shared document seems to take forever. The progressbar gets stuck at 99% and the document will not open. The same appears with the other shared documents with me.

Some do open, but when I start to scroll, saving appears and saving takes also forever. My internet connection speed is 100mbit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines