• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD taking up a lot of disk space

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have XD installed years ago and recently it's been lagging and it's hard to really edit without the app crashing. I always update my XD to it's latest version and just recently stumbled upon this since I almost uninstalled all of my apps since been running low of disk space then I saw this. This app takes up 137GB of my disk space is this normal?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jadelapaz,

it is very strange that Adobe XD occupies all this disk space. Have you tried to make a new installation of the software? Use Creative Cloud Cleaner tool for deeper cleaning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. As suggested by Gianvitulano, please try the Adobe Cleaner Tool to uninstall XD and then re-install it. In case if it is still taking too much space, please share a few screenshots from the Task Manager and also share system logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html 

We'll try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jadelapaz,

Hope you're doing fine. We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue by following the steps shared above? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines