Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD : Unable to download some of assets in the shared link

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Adobe XD for 2 years and with my new project i have some issues about assets. I'm working on big project. So i have so much screen. Some of assets can downloadable with shared link. But some of them cant downloadable. I connected every screen each other. My operation system is Windows 10 with latest update.
Photo 1 - Prototype summary

aydeniz_1-1594397182785.png

Photo 2 - Downloadable Asset SS

aydeniz_2-1594397332003.png

Photo 3 - Not Downloadable Asset

aydeniz_3-1594397521719.png

Photo 4 - Not Downloadable Asset, Export Settings

aydeniz_4-1594397599570.png

{Title renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Import and export , Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Hi There,

Sorry to have to face this issue.

May be this can be network issue. As you are telling you tried restarting XD, creating new link, updating link does not help. For more help i suggest you to contact Contact Customer Care.

Please find below link generated by me :-

Deleted

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also facing the same issue. I created link but unable to download assets.

Can you please help me on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And same here. This has been going on for ages and no solution. It's ridiculous. I'm having to export assets manually and send them by email. Greta handover and collaboration tools, the whole thing wastes more time than it saves. Sort it out Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and for the second time, I've spent over 2 hours with support to have NO solution. I've re-installed everything several times, resaved the document, created new documents.... The point is that none of this will resolve the issue because it's a BUG. Adobe appears to be completely incapable of accepting the fact and thus never fixes the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that if I mark a component for export, XD exports that entire component as a single asset. I then released the component to and found that I had to go back and select all the parts of the component that I wanted to export and remark them. After doing this and refreshing the link, it all works. Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download assets not showing. How to rectify this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you marked the layers for export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. Thanks! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing the sam issue here. Wanted to know if this issue has been sorted out till now. Its a pain to export every single asset form an extensive ui for development

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's a solution that worked 100% for me, stop using XD, it's not fit for purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution! You select all your artboards on xD, right click, select "Mark for export", go back to the share section, and make sure development is selected and the asset box checked (I select web). You will see the number of assets below the checkbox normally. I cross my finger for you guys I know it's very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Sophie WTZ ,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the solution, I am sure this will help other community members. We appreciate your participation here. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines