Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe xd very slow on ASUS laptop

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Adobe xd works very slow on ASUS Q304UAK. 

Adobe xd hangs 3 times everytime i open it before it starts working. And then also work very slow. Especially after feb onwards. I was thinking of buying the paid version but now i dont know if I should .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kiran,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to the details asked by Italoson, could you please share a few more details like:

1. Is this happening while working on a specific file or multiple files?
  2. If it's happening on every launch and multiple files, I'll recommend, uninstalling the application using the Adobe Cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and once it's uninstalled, please re-install the application. 
  3. If this doesn't help, please share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines