• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Website Prototype

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a lo-fi wireframe protoptye for a website design. I have recieved feedback suggesting that I add a back button but that does not make sense to me as a back button will not be on the final design/ internet browsers already have them.

I did not add the back button in my wireframe becasue all internet browsers provide a back button for you. My question is, how can I portray via my prototype to the stakeholders or participants in my usability tests that they will be able to go back via their internet browser. Im a way I am asking how designers have gone about the back function while building prototype website designs?

Is there a template where I can plug in an internet browse to my prototpyes and add the back buttons to the functionality of my prototype?

https://xd.adobe.com/view/d4095d65-24d6-498b-bf11-a4025bd02fc8-815a/ 

TOPICS
Design , How to , Known Issue , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would add a fake browser chrome to the prototype for usablity testing purposes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the input! I created a fake browser and put it at the top of my prototype wireframes. The fake browser part would not show up during the portotyping as it was basically an additional rectangle with back buttons and a url bar for show. 

Do you know of any template? I recall seeing others use a phone outline during theri prototypes. I just can't seem to find one for a website design. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines