• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD with Document Cloud - Artboards lost after save

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just found that on returning to my file stored in Adobe Cloud Documents, which I have updated numerous times, all the art boards created before a certain date (before moving to the cloud) have been removed.

This now means that I have lost ALL the work in the that file from the last two weeks.

I cannot stress enough... DO NOT USE THIS HALF BAKED PRODUCT UNLESS YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR WORK

It is totally crap, and made worse by the (non) integration with their forced cloud system.

Utter crap.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chrisa, I totally understand your frustration here, could you please make sure that you have tried to the process mentioned here on this link: - Cloud documents in XD?

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would any of this help?

The file is there, but 70% of the art boards are gone from it....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chrisa14243791​ I can feel you literally. Been through this. I later found out the file hadn't synced properly. I hope this same issue has taken place with you also. Calm down man! Crap happens. You can do it again man.

Make sure next time you working on a Cloud Document you are properly saving time to time and internet connection isn't faulty. Secondly do verify time to time that your progress has been synced up properly, in order to avoid big loss.

Come on cheer up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm currently having the same problem and am waiting on hold to speak to a representative. Any new answers?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for you're experience. I suggest continuing the troubleshooting with the agent. Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me and just right before the deadline of a project. I have used XD just to test for 4 months now, but I am 100% sure I will never use Xd again from something more than just designing some micro-interactions using the auto-animate feature. So many problems with Xd and missing features. I will get back to Figma for sure. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im experiencing the same issue right now! I need to turn-over my files and upon checking cloud documents, some of the artboards are gone! I checked the published link from the same file and all the screens were there. 

Still waiting for the reply of an agent right now. This is so frustrating. Any representative from XD that can help me ASAP? Unless I will demand a full refund of my subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. Can you see the artboard once you select all?
  3. Please check if you are able to see the correct version of the file here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines