• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Won't Open

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the update (51.0.12) Adobe XD simply does not open. By this I mean that the initial window opens, but nothing happens after that. If I open the Windows Task Manager, XD doesn't even appear in the list of programs. I've even tried opening an XD file directly by just double-clicking on it from the file explorer, but I get the same result:

Kyle24590527wtu6_0-1653437723037.png

I tried downgrading, but for some reason I have the same problem in version 50 as well.

I need to be able to use this program for my job, so swift help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Little update. I ran the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and that fixed it. Not sure what happened there but all is well now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Little update. I ran the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and that fixed it. Not sure what happened there but all is well now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, we are glad that your problem has been solved. If you need help in the future, please contact us 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines