• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe xd

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why cant my adobe xd connect to the cloud. I cant open the doucment shared with me. I have tried updating it, reinstalling and signing in and out of creative cloud

TOPICS
How to , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Are you getting any error while opening a file?
  3. You can also try the suggestions shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/se/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.ug.html#unable-to-create-open-cl...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version: 35.2.12

The adobe xd keep syncing and connecting, unable to load the updated cloud document 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. Have you tried the steps suggested in the article shared above? If yes, please share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Are you connected to a private network or a managed network like a work network?
  4. Please try the steps shared below:
  • Sign out of XD & CC Desktop app.
  • Close CoreSync and all Adobe related process from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  • Sign back in on the Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to access the documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes I have tried the steps in the article but I still can't access the document. I only have one file. I'm using a private network. And I have tried all the steps.

xd.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So is there a solution to the problem I'm facing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines