• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After exporting artboard from adobe xd to code all the links and functinalities are broken

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

Im new to adobe Xd and i have design a page and when i export it using web export plugin all my links and functionalities are broken. So, can someone kindly help me out solving this issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Websites26161173ijk8,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the trouble. It looks like the plugin issue. Could you please get in touch with the plugin support team so that they can help you accordingly?

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please keep in mind that XD is a design tool which is not intended to produce the code required to make functioning websites or apps. While I've seen some plugins try to export the code for them, they typically do not work well. So if this is your plan, be sure to test them thoroughly to see what they are capable of, check the quality of the code, and don't be surprised if things don't work well in this workflow.

The intended workflow is to design in XD, and then a developer must write good quality code to produce the website or app based on the needs of the design and required functionality of the website or app.

I hope this helps you. Best wishes.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines