• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After picking the color from color picker , the transparency goes to zero.

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color picker not working well in XD, after picking color the transparency goes to zero

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rahul,

Sorry to hear you are unable to use the color picker in XD. I am unable to reproduce the issue at my end on a windows machine. Could you please tell me if it's happening with this specific file or all the files? Please try recreating the same in a new file and share your results.

If that doesn't work, is it possible for you to share the XD file with me over a private message? Upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me.

I will try my best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is happening with all files, I've also attached the screen recording of the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Harshika, please revert on this issue. I've to do a longer process of copy & pasting hex codes. instead of just picking & dropping colors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Is it possible for you to share the XD file with me as well? Please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me here or over a PM.

Note: Please add the URL of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines