We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
"Align to Pixel Grid" option not respecting "Lock Aspect Ratio" in certain scenarios.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Artboard, Add a circle
- Radius: 12.4 (Same height & width)
- Lock the aspect ratio
- Position: X: 12.2 Y: 12
2. Select the "Align to Pixel Grid" option.
1. The shape should be resized to a radius without decimal value
2. The position should be adjusted to align with the grid
3. The aspect ratio should be maintained.
Width : 13
Position: X: 12 Y: 12
The first 2 expectations are met, but the aspect ratio is not maintained even though the "Lock Aspect Ratio" option is selected.
Thank you for reaching out and descrbing the steps so well. I would like to know if you've started observing this issue with XD 34.2 version. Please share the operating system of your machine.
We will try our best to investigate on the issue.
Adobe XD version: 34.2.12
OS: Windows 10.
Thanks for the info. We have a current version available for XD i.e 34.3. Could you please update and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue?
Updated Adobe XD today. (10-Nov-2020).
The latest available version is 32.3.12.
The issue still exists.